Monday, January 2, 2012

Dollar General: Couponing


I decided to read the fine print on Dollar General's coupon policy and found out great news.

1.  Dollar General takes manufacture coupons.
2.  They have coupons on their website that you can print by clicking HERE.
3.  If you shop during the week, sometimes you'll get a coupon at the bottom of your receipt that says $5 off your $25 purchase on a specific day.  This is GREAT news because it specifically says to take the DG coupon off first, then you can use your manufacturer's coupons after the $5 is taken off your total purchase.

I took advantage of #3 (above) Saturday and first the cashier took my $5 off my $25.01 purchase, then she rang up my manufacturer's coupons which were $8 so I saved $13 just because I used the receipt coupon before my regular coupons.

Here's a tip: if you team up the receipt coupon with your manufacturer's coupons on items that DG has on sale that week, you can score a lot of stuff for a great price.

To see the current DG ad, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment