Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Patricia's: The Double Coupon Difference



Two days ago, I had found a few ads that I wanted to price match, so I ran to Patricia's for a fast trip.

This is what I picked up....
3 dozen eggs (large)
6 2-liters of Dr. Pepper
2 boxes of Kleenex
4 bananas

I had ads from a variety of different stores and price matched these items....

1 dozen, large eggs $0.99
2 liter of Dr. Pepper $0.88
box of Kleenex $0.99

Then, I used my coupons...

6 coupons for $0.55 (Patricia's added $0.45 to each coupon)
2 Kleenex coupons for $0.50 (Patricia's doubled)

So, I paid $3.10 exactly with tax ($2.87 before tax) for everything I ran in for.
Lesson learned: If you have a coupon for less than $1, it's definitely worth going to Patricia's or to a store who doubles coupons because if I would have bought these items at a store who did NOT double coupons & who didn't price match I would have end up spending $22.90!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment