Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why Coupon?


One of my favorite questions is...

WHY DO YOU USE COUPONS?

Well, the answer is very simple.....

I save around $1000.00/month couponing & it takes me around 4 hours a week, which averages out to be $62.50/hr. for my time to cut coupons and gather my price matching materials.

Would you work @ a job for $62.50/hr.?
I would!!!!

Couponing can be time consuming when you first start.  It takes a few months to get in a routine and focus on "your game" but it is WELL worth it.

Couponing can be whatever you want it to be.  For my family, it is almost a third income and has allowed us to spend the savings elsewhere & actually save money.  We are well aware that people are looking everywhere they can for a way to save money and couponing just might be your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment