Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zulily--All of the following for less than $6 total! (including shipping)

If you're interested in scoring a deal like this, click here to get some wonderful deals! I just finished ordering and can't wait for these jewels to shop up on my doorstep.

Here are a few things that I found......

This cute racing shirt for $7.99.


Plaid tunic for $9.99

Layered polo for $7.99

3 pairs of shorts for $7.99 each

Set of three headbands for $6.99

Spiderman T $7.99

Scooby Doo T $7.99


Now I know you're wondering if there was a typo in the title? Nope, with a previous purchase I'd applied for an American Express card. Just for applying I received a $75 gift card for Zulily. It went to my inbox a few days later. You can also get free money from them for referring friends. Once they order you get a $15 credit per ordering friend! They have new merchandise daily so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment