Thursday, March 15, 2012

Target: Clorox Toliet Bowl Cleaner as Low as $0.75



I have said many times that I wish I lived CLOSER to a Target.  Thanks to my mom I snagged this deal at Columbia's Target and you can too!

The Clorox Toilet Bowl  Cleaner Value Packs are on a new Price Cut through 4/7, down to 2/$5
These value packs contain 2 full-size Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaners and we have a -$1/2 Select Clorox Cleaners coupon that is valid on the toilet bowl cleaner to get an awesome deal!!  Print the coupon twice if you want 2 packs (a total of 4 cleaners).

Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Value Packs $2.50 - $1.00 off = $1.50 (for the value pack of 2)
which equals $0.75 each!!!!

The sale is now-4/7/12 but be sure to go ahead and print your coupons.  Also, only while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment