Friday, June 24, 2011

Confessions of a Classy Couponer

So, as I broke the NUMBER ONE rule of Classy Couponing tonight... do NOT go in a store without your binder... I saw a "Classy Couponer" in line in front of me with her family & her binder!  (I'm not quite sure how much she saved but I'd like to know.)  It finally hit me, we are so blessed & thankful that we have been able to help ourselves, others and their families money! Our whole mission for Classy Couponing was in order for families to save money and spend less money on consumable products.  THANK YOU to all of you who are supporting Classy Couponing as we begin our adventure! 

...& as for breaking our own number one rule, I do have to give myself a little credit and say I did go in for the Farmland bacon at Patiricia's.  The bacon is included on the "3-day truckload sale" which ends tomorrow.  Check an earlier post for more information on the Farmland Bacon DEAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment