Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SAVINGS: My trip to Patricia's & Walmart





Take a close look at all of these goodies... How much do you think I spent?! 

Guess the total cost of everything you see in all of the above pictures. 
The items included:
Bounty
Lysol
Dawn
Dr. Pepper
Kraft Dressings (4)
Velveeta (2)
Ritz (4 boxes)
Wheat Thins
Butter
Watermelon
Bread
Razors
Toothpaste
Dove (3-8 packs)
Bananas
2 Gallons of Milk
1 1/2 Gallon of Milk
Baby Food
Cascade
... & so much more...

What's the total cost? ONLY $56.63 & this will last my family for approximately 2 weeks!

I saved $125 in just coupons & even more price matching.
Would you like  to start saving?
Join Tiffany & I in our next Classy Couponing class!

Already took the 1st class?
We want to hear how much you are saving.

Feel free to e-mail us at classycouponing@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment